Elanora SHS is committed to recognising and rewarding students. We are extremely proud of the ESHS commitment to each student's holistic development and their pursuit of excellence.
ESHS offers full and part scholarships to new students currently in Year 6 for the Junior Academic Class of Excellence (ACE) and Junior Sport Academy. Scholarships are awarded to the very best students who were successful in their selective entry into the above programs. In addition to these scholarships, we also offer our award winners a full scholarship for the following year. These scholarships are presented to the recipients of the Top Academic Student in each year lever (7-11). Our Year 12 DUX recipient receives a $500 gift card and their name on the DUX Sheild.
About our Scholarships
- Junior Academic Class of Excellence (ACE) Program Fees + SRS Fee
- Junior Sports Academy Program Fees + SRS Fee
- Top Academic Award recipient – Excellence Program Fees (if applicable), SRS fee and one set of ESHS formal uniform.
- Junior Academic Class of Excellence (ACE) Program Fee
- Junior Sports Academy Program Fee
- Sports Academy Extension Program Fee
Indigenous/Torres Strait Islander Scholarship
- in alignment with the QATSIF criteria
- A person of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent who identifies as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
- Has current school attendance of 85% or more.
- Is currently achieving A-C in English and a C or higher in other subjects
- Demonstrates effort and behaviour of a C or above.
- Participates in school activities which enhances his/her Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander cultural identity.
- Demonstrates willingness to fully participate in the life of the school and be a worthy role model for other students.
Scholarships are upon application and offered to two students in each year level (6 to 10) to cover the cost of the SRS fees. Recipients are selected by our Executive Team on the above criteria.
Please note the school also supports AQTSIF (The Queensland Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Foundation) https://www.qatsif.org.au/
'Under the QCE Scholarship Program, QATSIF provides two-year scholarship funding to support students commencing in Year 11. QATSIF funds successful schools which then provide scholarships to individual students. The intention of the funding is to increase Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander student retention in Years 11 and 12 rather than simply sustain existing retention rates, and funding has to be used to complement and build on existing school and community programmes and support for individual students'
Want more information?
Please contact Kerry Robertson.